Monday 1 June 2015

Around The World In #80Stays: Photo Travel Journal, Florida

Around The World In #80Stays: Travel Journal, Florida Having recently come back down to earth with a bump following my travels to the USA, I've been giving this truly exciting road trip a lot of thought. I've actually, as a blogger, found it very tricky to put words on my blog to recap this epic adventure and as a result, I've not been able to force myself to share my experiences with you as easily as I thought I would. In fact, I'm never usually lost for words, but I think because I've put my words into a handwritten travel journal already, this might well be the reason why I've not been able to re-live again through my typed thoughts. Around The World In #80Stays: Travel Journal, Florida So, instead of struggling and forcing myself to waffle for the heck of it, I thought I'd get personal for a change... I'm going to share my actual travel journal notes with you from my travels - you lucky things! I was given this stunning and thought-provoking travel journal by my gorgeous friend (Cat at The Teatime Treatery, a fellow blogger and afternoon tea lover) and I filled in every single part of it for my first journey "Stateside". Cat said to me last year that she was going to buy me a gift when I had my first trip booked and I had completely forgotten about this promise until it landed on my doorstep 8 months later... she's a gem! Around The World In #80Stays: Travel Journal, Florida Perhaps you've been following my "Around The World In #80Stays" travel challenge for a while and want to know how I'm getting on? Or you might be a curious stranger wondering what on earth I'm planning to blog about?... Around The World In #80Stays: Travel Journal, Florida Around The World In #80Stays: Travel Journal, Florida Around The World In #80Stays: Travel Journal, Florida Around The World In #80Stays: Travel Journal, Florida Around The World In #80Stays: Travel Journal, Florida Around The World In #80Stays: Travel Journal, Florida Around The World In #80Stays: Travel Journal, Florida Around The World In #80Stays: Travel Journal, Florida Around The World In #80Stays: Travel Journal, Florida Around The World In #80Stays: Travel Journal, Florida Around The World In #80Stays: Travel Journal, Florida Around The World In #80Stays: Travel Journal, Florida Around The World In #80Stays: Travel Journal, Florida Around The World In #80Stays: Travel Journal, Florida Around The World In #80Stays: Travel Journal, Florida Around The World In #80Stays: Travel Journal, Florida Around The World In #80Stays: Travel Journal, Florida Around The World In #80Stays: Travel Journal, Florida Around The World In #80Stays: Travel Journal, Florida Around The World In #80Stays: Travel Journal, Florida Around The World In #80Stays: Travel Journal, Florida Around The World In #80Stays: Travel Journal, Florida Around The World In #80Stays: Travel Journal, Florida Around The World In #80Stays: Travel Journal, Florida Around The World In #80Stays: Travel Journal, Florida   ... Well, I intend to travel more in the future - so if you are a brand who wants to work with me in some way, drop me a line to chat - I'm open to ideas and all ears! MSF Miss Sue Flay logo Green Brush Read my new "About Me" page here! You can also read about Miss Sue Flay's "Around The World In 80 Stays Challenge"and other Secret Stays & Reviews here. See more of my travel videos here and more of my food review videos here. Or get in touch via social media through Facebook, Instagram & Twitter for a natter about life in general! Please Note - I paid my own way on this occasion and I am in no means obliged to blog or write about my experience, but I simply choose to share their offerings with my readers, should I enjoy the experience. Any questions or to discuss an independent review or "Secret Stay", please do email: hello@misssueflay.com All images © 2015 Miss Sue Flay, these may not be used or reproduced without written permission from the owner, many thanks in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment