Wednesday 25 March 2015

#YesGirlProject - How To Get Motivated About Exercise

Primal Performance Weightloss Motivation I recently saw this video through the #ThisGirlCan campaign on the television and it inspired me no end... have a watch and see just how many different women, of all shapes and sizes are getting on with it... [youtube height="HEIGHT" width="WIDTH"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aN7lt0CYwHg[/youtube]   People tell me that I'm doing well on my fitness plan - I am, don't get me wrong - but, I have down days too, as we all do. But my best advice? Stop moaning or making excuses, there is always a way to start exercising and just get on with it, no matter what your size/fitness level or ability - say yes, get moving, you just never know where it might lead! Please do enjoy my latest video blog, a little peek into my countryside runs in Norfolk recently... I'm at my worst, but I don't care... you shouldn't either! [youtube height="HEIGHT" width="WIDTH"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHScTDQqvLE[/youtube]   www.thisgirlcan.co.uk MSF Miss Sue Flay logo Green Brush   What's your favourite form of exercise? Are you struggling for motivation? Do you want t say yes more?! Do leave a comment below and share your thoughts, I'd love to hear from you! Or get in touch via social media through Facebook, Instagram & Twitter for a natter about life in general! #YesGirlProject is coming soon to www.MissSueFlay.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment