Wednesday 4 February 2015

VIDEO: Top Tips For New Bloggers

Miss Sue Flay - VIDEO: Top Tips For New Bloggers   I was recently asked what my top tips would be for any budding bloggers (thank you Cath for the great question!) out there and it got me thinking... The answer really depends on what element of blogging you would like tips on, so instead of trying to cover absolutely everything (I would be there filming my response all day in the ice and snow - brrr!) I am going to answer the question in bite sized video blogs. Here's the first video on thoughts to consider when blogging, covering simply the basic thoughts on blogging to start with - I hope you find it useful. Be true to yourself and your beliefs - your readers will see straight through you if you aren't sharing your passions and interests. Your followers and readers will follow you for YOU.... if you aren't passionate about what you are saying, why would they want to continue reading? Don't apologise for radio silence! People follow so many blog posts and social media accounts, they won't miss you as much as you think, so don't apologise for not blogging for a while... life WILL go on without you! Miss Sue Flay What are your top tips when it comes to starting a blog?  Do you have any burning questions for me when it comes to starting a blog?  Do leave a comment below and share your thoughts, I'd love to hear from you! Or get in touch via social media through Facebook, Instagram & Twitter for a natter about life in general!

No comments:

Post a Comment