Monday 25 July 2011

The Secluded Tea Party Guestbook - Comments & Feedback






Down here at The Secluded Tea Party HQ, I love to hear feedback... The good, the bad and the ugly, although it's always fantastically glowing reports that I receive - naturally!


So, I dedicate this post to all of my wonderful guests and their lovely feedback on my events, as well as their own private bookings, picnic hampers and ad-hoc collaborations with Miss Sue Flay and The Secluded Tea Party.... And please do keep your comments coming... 

Should you have any comments or feedback from any event or Tea Party that you have attended, please do email me at cake@thesecludedteaparty.com 

 I would be thrilled to add your comments to this post - Thank you : ) 


A Lovely Blog Post from Helen who attended the Book Club Tea Party in March 2011, click HERE



Dear Miss Sue Flay...
I just wanted to thank you for the most amazing picnic!!! 
The food was fantastic and the iced tea went down a treat!!! 




You definitely have a new fanclub :)
I will most definitely be getting in touch when I'm organising the next hen weekend.

Wendy
(Private Picnic Hamper Delivered to their Hen Party 23.07.2011 in Cambridge )






















No comments:

Post a Comment